Best Western Pacific Inn
4790 34 Street, Vernon, BC V1T 5Y9
Phone: +1 250-558-1800 | Fax: 250/558-1825 | 61 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy easy access to the heart of Okanagan Valley when staying at our modern Vernon BC Hotel. The Best Western Pacific Inn is your hotel of choice for a last-minute weekend, business trip, or extended stay in the area. We cater to families, groups, and singles alike with a wealth of amenities and services that will make you feel right at home during your skiing, golfing, or wine touring adventure.
Relax in one of our clean, modern, and stylish rooms designed with granite countertops and furnished with premium Serta mattresses. Full size refrigerators and microwaves are available but all of our standard rooms are furnished with a mini-fridge. Our full kitchen suites are equipped with pots, pans, dishes, and other supplies to make meal prep in the comfort of your suite as easy as possible.
Enjoy a meal at our restaurant and drinks with friends and fellow travelers at the cocktail lounge. We make it easy to keep up with your healthy lifestyle by providing access to our exercise facility open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Our fitness room is equipped with weight machines, treadmills, a stationary bike, elliptical, and a universal gym.
Enjoy extended stay amenities when you’re planning a longer trip in the area. We offer guest laundry services from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. We also have a business center available if you need to take care of business while you’re on the road. Our friendly front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to ensure you enjoy your stay and can coordinate shuttle service and meeting facility reservations if needed. Book now through bestwestern.com or call our toll free line at 1-855-758-1800.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. With 4 weight machines, 2 treadmills, a stationary bike and an elliptical, our fitness centre provides you with the means to keep your exercise routine going strong. There's filtered water to keep you hydrated and a flat screen TV to keep you entertained while you workout.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Filipino, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Mandarin Chinese
- Guest laundry. We are happy to offer guest laundry services. Our laundry centre is open from 6am to 10pm. Both the washer and dryer are coin operated, and accept loonies, and quarters.
- Cable or satellite television. Shaw HD satellite TV on premises
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport car Local shuttle company.
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Pacific Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western pacific inn in Vernon.
Best Western Pacific Inn
Conveniently located, the best western pacific inn in Vernon, British Columbia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 50.281677 / Latitude: -119.276781
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Kelowna, BC. Take Okanagan Hwy/BC-97 N from Kelowna, BC to Vernon, BC. Continue on through town. Turn right onto 48 Avenue. Turn right immediately, onto 34 Street. The Best Western® Pacific Inn is just ahead.
From: Kamloops, BC. Turn right onto the BC-97 S ramp to Vernon, BC. Merge onto BC-97A S. Continue onto BC-97 S. Turn left onto 48 Ave. Take immediate right onto 34 Street. The Best Western® Pacific Inn is just ahead.
Best Western Pacific Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7 kilometer(s) from Okanagan Lake, Enjoy the beautiful pink sand beaches and clean waters for swimming. ... Kin beach is located on the eastern shore of the Vernon arm of Okanagan Lake.
- 22 kilometer(s) from Silverstar Mountain, From skiing and snowboarding, to skating and tubing, enjoy it all at Silverstar Mountain Resort. Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to BC’s third largest ski area. The colourful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and Canada’s first all-inclusive lift ticket provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests. With four distinct mountain faces and 132 runs, the progressive terrain is perfect for learning. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain is an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs.
- 4.5 kilometer(s) from Davidson Orchards, At Davison Orchards, you get fresh, local produce grown right here in Vernon, BC. And we don’t just grow it - we use the ingredients in our bakery and café to make the most delicious farm food you’ve ever tasted. Everything we grow is available to you right here on the farm. Your kids will love it here. There’s tons of space for them to run around and explore. Our free kids’ play area, the Crazy Cow Kids’ Corral, offers a huge sandpit, toy tractors, and a tree house with slides and more. Right beside that they’ll hear our farm animals bleeting and baaing for a chance to visit with some happy kids.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Planet Bee Honey Farm, We offer Honey Bee health products including over 20 varieties of Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Pollen, Mead. During your visit you can watch live honeybees busily working behind glass in a live bee display performing their amazing Bee Dance and producing their numerous nutritional products which can enhance our well being.
- 12 kilometer(s) from Historical Okeefe Ranch, Whether a novice or an experienced rider, we can provide a memorable, fun and safe riding memory for you. Our wranglers are fully trained and licensed and love to share their passion for horses and heritage here at the Ranch. A 20 minute guided tour of the opulent O'Keefe Mansion is included in admission. Beside the Mansion is the old Carriage Shed, with its traditional buggies. Don’t forget to visit our farm animals. These are a favourite attraction for kids. The Jacob Sheep, with their double sets of curved horns, are a rare breed and unique to see. The Ranch annually features cows and goats, as well as rabbits. Our bird pens are filled with exotic and domestic birds, from roosters to silkies, geese to turkeys.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Okangan Sky Dive, The ultimate experience! Skydive Solo or Tandem skydiving in the Okanagan. Your skydive will take place between historic Okanagan Lake and the majestic, turquoise waters of Kalamalka Lake. This lake is often referred to, by locals, as the lake of many colours.
- 27 kilometer(s) from Oyama Zip Line, Okanagan Skydive offers Tandem Skydiving Adventures and complete Solo Certification Programs directly out of the Vernon Regional Airport. Your skydive will take place between historic Okanagan Lake and the majestic, turquoise waters of Kalamalka Lake. This lake is often referred to, by locals, as the lake of many colours.
- 5 kilometer(s) from Allan Brooks Nature, Bringing nature-based activities to life in the Okanagan Perched atop the grasslands just south of Vernon the Allan Brooks Nature Centre is your place to.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Vernon Public Art Gallery, The Vernon Public Art Gallery is an important part of cultural tourism in the region, and is a centre for educational and cultural activities in the Okanagan. VPAG presents exhibitions (link) featuring emerging, mid-career and established artists working in a variety of media, including paintings, sculpture, video and installation art. VPAG is the largest public gallery in the North Okanagan and offers approximately 20 exhibitions per year for public viewing.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Vernon Regional Library, The Okanagan Regional Library (ORL) is your library – your most economical, sustainable, and relevant source for information and entertainment. Established in 1936, the ORL serves over 360,000 people across an area covering 59,600 square kilometres through 29 branches. We also offer various services online through our website. Membership is FREE to people within our library regions, giving you access to the 16th largest library in Canada.
- 1 block(s) from Real Canadian Superstore
- 1 block(s) from Village Green Mall, Village Green Centre is a 364,474 square leasable foot shopping mall. The enclosed mall is home to about 60 stores and services.
- 1.7 kilometer(s) from Walmart
- Ricky's All Day Grill, on premises, full service, Steak House, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Ricky’s All Day Grill’s great food and amazing value have been a Canadian tradition for over 50 years. From the fresh, welcoming reception to the overall soothing tones and comfy seating, you relax and start enjoying immediately upon entering any Ricky’s location. Hotel guests can receive a discount for 25% off of breakfast and 15% off of lunch or dinner.
- 0.2 kilometer(s) from Fresh Lemongrass, full service, Vietnamese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.4 kilometer(s) from Wasabi, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Starbucks®, on premises, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and Wi-Fi availability.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Red Robin® Gourmet Burgers, Inc., a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin® International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Temptasian Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, At Temptasian, a chic elegant dining experience awaits. Join us in our family dining room for a quiet dinner, or a large family gathering. For a more casual atmosphere, visit our lounge area and spacious heated patio.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Cuisine of India, full service, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, Cuisine of India Vernon offers you a great dining experience. All of our meals are prepared form scratch in our kitchen by our highly-skilled Indian chefs; For an authentic, yet healthy, Indian dining experience.
- Dairy Queen®, on premises, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
- 1.7 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
Best Western Pacific Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Vernon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming