Best Western Bakerview Inn
1821 Sumas Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 4L5
Phone: 604-859-1341 | Fax: 604-854-1385 | 61 Rooms | Online Reservations
Visit our hotel in Abbotsford, the Best Western Bakerview Inn, close to popular sports and event venues in beautiful British Columbia.
Our Abbotsford hotel sits just off the Trans-Canada Highway #1, making it easy to find for anyone attending a tournament, convention, or trade show. We're just down the road from the busy Tradex (Fraser Valley Trade & Exhibition Centre), which hosts over 90 events a year. Sporting events are another major draw in the area. In addition, Abbotsford BMX features popular races on its indoor and outdoor tracks. Our Abbotsford hotel also boasts a convenient location to the Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer clinic, and the BC Ferry.
Being in the picturesque Fraser Valley, our lodging facility is surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, starting with the stunning views of Mount Baker available from second-floor rooms. The nearby Fraser River is lined with parks, dykes, trails and fishing spots. And then there's golf: you'll find everything from full courses to putt-putt mini golf facilities near our hotel in southern British Columbia.
Of course, your time spent at our Abbotsford hotel will be marked by comfort as well. We offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, and our indoor heated pool and relaxing hot tub are available for exercise and relaxation. We have a number of special rooms available in our Abbotsford hotel, including king rooms, junior suites, kitchen units and pet-friendly lodgings. Ask us how our facilities can meet your traveling needs.
Business travelers visiting any of the aerospace, corrections facilities, trucking, agriculture, or construction company offices near our hotel in Abbotsford, will enjoy the luxurious amenities in each room, including cable television, a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, desk and much more.
Book your trip to the Best Western Bakerview Inn in Abbotsford today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub, Whirlpool
- Meeting facilities, seats 40 theatre style contains wireless high-speed Internet access
- Business center, 24 hours
- Fax services, complimentary incoming fax, outgoing nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning, nominal per item fee
- Multilingual staff, English, Hindi
- Guest laundry, 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated washer/dryer
- Cable satellite television
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Catering, continental breakfast: nominal fee, lunch: nominal fee, dinner: nominal fee
- Coffee shop open 6:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Late check out, by request upon availability
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Storage space
- Snack items available at desk
- Monthly and weekly rates available
- Laundry supplies at desk
- Phone cards available
- Personal grooming items available in lobby kiosk
- Basic medical items available in lobby kiosk
- Extended parking available
- Exter corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Bakerview Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western bakerview inn in Abbotsford.
Best Western Bakerview Inn
Conveniently located, the best western bakerview inn in Abbotsford, British Columbia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 49.035225 / Latitude: -122.268725
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Vancouver Highway 1. Take Exit 92, go north one block to the Best Western Bakerview Inn.
From: Kamloops Highway 1. Take Exit 92 and proceed through intersection. Make an immediate right to the Best Western Bakerview Inn.
From: Seattle. Take Interstate 5 North to Bellingham. Take the Meridian Exit; follow the signs to the border crossing at Sumas, Washington. Cross the border and two kilometers ahead on the left is the Best Western Bakerview Inn.
Best Western Bakerview Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Ready for a fun day of learning about farms in Abbotsford? Make your way to the Bakerview EcoDairy Learning Centre, located in the Fraser Valley, south of downtown. This wonderful demonstration farm, is the first of its kind in the country. Enjoy strolling the centre grounds, to learn about their sustainable dairy farm practices.
Make your way to the Learning Centre to see the dairy barn, the home of the Vitala Cows. Be sure to view the robotic milker and keep a lookout for the goats on top of the roof.
View the film in the Avalon Dairy Theatre, before making your way to the animal exhibit to meet Ingrid and Krissy, the farm goats, and Angel Cake, the miniature pony. Enjoy strolling through the park to see the Friesian Horses and cows. The Nature's Pickin's store, a Nutrifoods Market, offers a variety of local, natural produce, grains, dairy and meat. Make the most of your time in the Vancouver area.
Cultus Lake Provincial Park is a Great Destination
Surrounding by beautiful forested mountains, this warm freshwater lake greets visitors with large picnicking areas and boat ramps - water skiing, fishing, wind surfing and hiking are popular activities here.
Visitors can also spend the day golfing, eating at one of the many lakeside restaurants, going horseback riding, cycling, and seeking out interpretative programs scattered throughout the park.
Don't forget to check for events – polar bear plunges and Easter Egg hunts are just a few of the yearly happenings.
Established in 1974, the University of the Fraser Valley is a public university located in the Vancouver metropolitan area – specially set in Abbotsford in southwest British Columbia’s Lower Mainland. Established in 1974 as Fraser Valley College, UFV has expanded to campuses in BC cities like Chilliwack, Mission, and Hope.
UFV hosts over 15,000 students, and features a 26-hectare main campus in Abbotsford – home to the UFV Cascades athletics program. The school offers associate degrees and certificates to master's degrees in the Fraser Valley and Vancouver.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Just About Pets, pet daycare and grooming, etc.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Sport and Entertainment, AHL team, concerts and live performances.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Tretheway House, historical home, museum and tea house.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from The Reach, art and cultural museum.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from BMX Tracks, indoor and outdoor facilites.
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Tanglewood Gardens, nursery
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Rotary Stadium, track and field events, BMX tracks and twisters gym.
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Tradex, trade shows
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Fraser River, parks, dykes and trails.
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Clayburn Village, historical village
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Birchwood Dairies, homemade ice cream
- 13.30 kilometer(s) from Mission Raceway, drag races
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Lotus Vineyards, winery
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Heritage Park
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Cascades Casino-Langley, casino and race track on site.
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Xa:YTEM, Native culture, history and archeological site.
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Westminster Abby, historical monastery
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Fort Langley, historical town and wineries.
- 44.00 kilometer(s) from Minter Gardens, botanical gardens
- 70.00 kilometer(s) from Harrison Hot Springs
- 155 kilometer(s) from Hell's Gate, tram ride or hike, rapids, fish exhibit, salmon and gold panning.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Winners
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Costco
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Historic Downtown, a wide selection of unique stores and restaurants.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Champagne and Lace, bridal and formal wear
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Seven Oaks Mall, selection of great stores
- 6.50 kilometer(s) from West Oaks Mall, includes Micheals, Future Shop, Sportsmart and many more.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Clayburn Village, historic area with unique local stores.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Campbell's Gold Honey Farm, local honey products including traditionally made mead.
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Fort Langley, historic fort with unique stores and several wineries.
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Willowbrook Centre
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Great West Fitness Centre
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Delair Park
- 2.50 kilometer(s) from Abbotsford Rec Centre
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Fraser Glen Golf Course
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Castle Fun Park, mini golf, batting cages, arcade games and more
- 3.50 kilometer(s) from MSA Arena
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Mill Lake Park, family park, boating, picnic area, walking trails
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Total Golf, indoor golf-simulators
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Wild Orange Spa
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Ledgewood Golf
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Abbotsford Skydive Club
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Matsqui Rec Centre
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Matsqui Trail
- 12.00 kilometer(s) from Center Ice
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Fraser River Fishing, sturgeon, salmon and steelhead
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Matsqui Stables
- Our hotel features a full-service restaurant open for meals throughout the day, plus you can find many other great places to eat close by. Explore dining options near our hotel in Abbotsford
- Crossroad Restaurant, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily except on December 25 and 26
- Adjacent to Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Tim Horton's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Wing's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Dairy Queen®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Spaghetti Factory, full service American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from The Keg, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Milestones, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from The Pantry, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Restaurant 62, full service, International, open for: dinner
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Annemarie's Diner, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 50 style's diner, 33771 George Fergusan Way
Best Western Bakerview Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Abbotsford. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming